- Jul 27, 2019
- Midlothian, VA
- RV Year
- RV Make
- RV Model
- Ventana 4037
- RV Length
- 40' 10"
- 2017 Chevy Colorado
To all the great members here let's continue to build up this great new RV community - the friendliest and most modern RV community on the web. Tips on how to spread the word:
- Be careful not to spam other sites and get yourself banned!
- Spread the word offline as much as possible by texting your fellow RVers or email them
- Consider private messaging people and just send a message "Hey, email me when you can at ...." and do not put any content as to what you're referring to. Then share over email
- Where it's safe to do so just mention you found a new site for RVers - RVForums.com (don't forget to add the .com)
- If you're at a campground or factory (such as Camp Newmar) in your chit chat share the info
- If you have a wifi router that you're not using for wifi such as I do consider changing the SSID (name for the network) to "RVFORUMS.COM" so when people search the campground for WiFi they will see "RVFORUMS.COM" - but please don't change your in use router just to do this. I have several routers so one is used just to "advertise"
- Link to discussions on this site respectfully and professionally
- If you participate on other sites consider adding something in your signature, linked if possible, that points to this site, style it as desired to get recognized.
- If you write blogs or create youtube content I would be grateful to help get the word out about this site to build the community. You are welcome to use the artwork provided in the Resources area.
- Reach out to any vendors you know and invite them to participate here. We are "commercial/vendor" friendly and want to chat with our RV lifestyle provider peers. Ask them if they want to offer any discounts to this community and post about it.
- SWAG will be ordered soon so we can send you stickers etc. when available