Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

wpbock

RVF Newbee
New to fifth wheel life about ready to call it quits every dealership you can't do that let me show you this I don't want a 40 ft motorhome been looking at a new jayco 24re like the smaller size but can't put a motorcycle lift on it ( the frame is to small and void warranty) can't pull trailer behind to many states not legal (Texas Florida Wyoming) dealership can't reinforce frame can't move axel back to offset weight on back to keep pin weight right anyone know a dealership that can make what I want the way I want so I can go where I want with what I want

I read your post and got dizzy….lol
Try again with your questions bullet pointed

Sounds like you're looking for a manufacturer to build you a custom 5th wheel (or motorhome?) from the ground up. Never heard of anything like that but, if it exists, I'm sure it's ludicrously expensive.

OK.......I interpret your rant as wanting a mid-size fifth wheel, 1/2 ton towable camper, with room for a motorcycle.
Just how big of a bike? You mentioned a lift, so that sounds like maybe a mid-size bike, say 500-650 CC's?

Either way, I think you're asking for too much. The weight of the basic unit that could do what you want is going to push it over 1/2 ton towable, but that's just my opinion. Add to that, the weight of the bike and lift/rack. You might be better off looking for a 3/4 ton tow vehicle and a "toy hauler" type camper.

Roger

Latest resources

Back