RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Monaco
RV Model
Safari Cheetah
RV Length
New to the forum as of today.
Wanting to know if a 2008 Monaco Safari Cheetah 38FT is a decent motorhome.
Have an opportunity to buy one with only 20K miles.
Had inspection on it yesterday, only small items were found in need of attention.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum. If your inspection didn't include fluid analysis, I recommend doing that for the Coolant, Oil, and Transmission.

New to the forum as of today.
Wanting to know if a 2008 Monaco Safari Cheetah 38FT is a decent motorhome.
Have an opportunity to buy one with only 20K miles.
Had inspection on it yesterday, only small items were found in need of attention.
Thank you
Welcome aboard. I can't say a thing about the Monaco but it's good to hear you had the coach inspected. I think you will find that owning an RV is a like having a house. There is always a "honey do" list to take care of. Should you have any questions or concerns about maintenance issues there are a lot of good folks here that are willing to give you advice or offer an opinion.

Safe travels

Darrell

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa

Welcome to the forum. I can not give advise on the Monaco. Good luck.

Welcome aboard. I can't say a thing about the Monaco but it's good to hear you had the coach inspected. I think you will find that owning an RV is a like having a house. There is always a "honey do" list to take care of. Should you have any questions or concerns about maintenance issues there are a lot of good folks here that are willing to give you advice or offer an opinion.

Safe travels

Darrell
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place 🙂

I know little about Monacos specifically beyond that they tend to be a premium brand. But I have noticed over the years that owners of Monacos seem to be particularly happy with them over many other brands. In real life and on the internet. I've wondered what inspires that kind of brand loyalty. I've got an Newmar and I've noticed a bit of the same thing with Newmar owners but not quite like the Monaco folks. Each individual coach is different but I truly don't believe you can go wrong with the brand.

Latest resources

Back