Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Erikgrig

RVF Newbee
Hi Im new at this Forum because I just bought a property and lucky got lucky that the previous owner left me a RV but unfortunately I dont know what year/ what model it is. I just know that there are are 2 single beds inside. So please if you can give me some informations about the RV i would really appreciate it. For the future I want to remodel it and if you guys want I can post pictures from it.
Thank you and I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• 48A4A81F-5D20-417A-BE90-7A4F28A6769B.png
    48A4A81F-5D20-417A-BE90-7A4F28A6769B.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
would guess maybe mid 50's. Year and make are not important as you have a clean slate to work with.

Welcome @Erikgrig. Glad to have you join us.

Welcome to RVF, @Erikgrig; glad to have you aboard!

On your travel trailer, there should be a small metal plate with manufacturer information on it. Look by the entry door or on the trailer tongue. I'm thinking late 50's early 60's; possibly an Eljay or Spartan?

TJ

Do you think it has a good price value ?
Vintage trailers in unrestored condition don't have much value unless they are an extremely rare brand and/or model. If you can pin down the manufacturer and model, then it will be easier to determine the value, but it likely isn't going to be much in unrestored condition. And, if it were to be a rare model, you would be well-served to contact a vintage trailer restoration shop BEFORE you do anything. A "rare" old trailer not properly restored is just an "old trailer."

You might contact the folks at Flyte Camp Vintage Trailer Restorations in Bend, Oregon, if you are interested in selling the trailer. They would likely be able to identify the year/make/model and tell you whether it is a candidate for restoration rather than just repairing/updating.

Good luck!

TJ

I rebuilt an old trailer more as a project than for profit. I sold it for what I had in it, no labor.

Welcome from Louisiana! Nice vintage trailer!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back