RV Model
Ventana
RV Length
43'
TOW/TOAD
Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Thank you sir. That's the color I think mine has turned to so I will go with yellow.
Got another question I hope you can help me with. I have hot water to all 3 sinks but not to the shower. If I play with the shower control, by moving from cold to hot and ending up in hot area, I have been able to get enough warm water to make it bearable but definately not hot. Is this the summer loop pump or the shower controller? Thanks for your help.

@harleyfl Assuming the hot water at the sinks is "continuous", that is to say it stays hot when running. So if sinks are good then it sounds like the shower controller. I had a 15 Ventana and the shower control valve was terrible regarding water temp adjustment, I replaced it with a Moen unit from Lowes.

Eliminate the shower mixing valve and how does hot water work at other faucets? Any difference when on AC I/II (both electric burners) vs. diesel burner?

Eliminate the shower mixing valve and how does hot water work at other faucets? Any difference when on AC I/II (both electric burners) vs. diesel burner?
Tried AC l/ll. Got hot water for a few seconds then it became warm. Tried running burner with AC and got hot water for a few seconds longer and then went warm. This was in the kitchen sink.

Latest resources

Back