• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tip How to get help on RVF

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I found the switch that say inverter and I turned on one outlet works and the TV but not the microwave in the other outlets

I found the switch that say inverter and I turned on one outlet works and the TV but not the microwave in the other outlets
Some outlets may require shore power. Are you plugged in and getting the proper amperage in your RV? Microwaves can be attached to circuit breakers, have you checked those? Are outlets on a GFI chain and if so have you traced and reset as needed?

I am new coach owner and trying to understand how things works
Yes, me too! It's quite a learning curve but I am slowing understanding. I thought I knew all about RV's, since I had been around and owned boats in the past, who would have thought it would be more complicated. Boy was I wrong! Stay the course and it all becomes clearer over time. Happy travels!

Probably have this issued figured out by now. But GFI circuits are required in wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms. It is normal practice to link outlets in those areas to a GFI incase something gets wet the GFI will trip and shut down the outlets attached to it.

Probably have this issued figured out by now. But GFI circuits are required in wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms. It is normal practice to link outlets in those areas to a GFI incase something gets wet the GFI will trip and shut down the outlets attached to it.
Yes, that is a common practice. One GFCI outlet can control several other outlets.

TJ

Can somebody tell me how to Private Message Neal the administrator? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Thank you.

Right side of toolbar, envelope button.

Latest resources

Back