• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Howdy from Detroit suburbs

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome@Don Baker. Glad to have you with us. We too will be going full timer. We have already gotten rid of alot of stuff. Down to bear min. We drive a truck for a living till retirement. And we have also been told check out a Class A for full timing. Good luck.

Apparently this is what we are supposed to do when we retire from the military, huh? My husband is retired US Army and we just bought our first Class A - 2007 Gulf Stream Yellowstone fixer-upper. If you're ever near Fort Hood, look us up. We have a full service site on our ranch w/ 50 amp service! We put it in for my parents 15 years ago. To all you prior military, thank you for your service.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I found my rig! In a few days I’m picking up a 2020 Greyhawk 29MV. For me this is just about the perfect RV. I went over to my local General RV and described my perfect rig to the salesperson. About 30 ft, a slide or two, able to be used with slides in, no carpet, auto levelers and a decent amount of kitchen workspace. The Greyhawk fits my specs almost perfectly. AND, I wanted a unit without all the excessive graphics, the unit I’m picking up is mostly white with small grey and black graphics. It’s gonna look great towing my 21 Trailblazer RS, also white. Very excited. I should be on the road on Oct 10th. Everybody be safe out there.

Awesome! Congratulations. :)

Latest resources

Back