Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
No surprise here, curious to see how dealers/manufacturers will handle new coach orders ahead.

The interest rates, coupled with the increase in campground fees and fuel costs will definitely continue to create a pinch on demand.

On the other thread about campgrounds changing, once campgrounds start investing capital into the “needed” upgrades, assuming they use leverage, their fees will need to go up considerably and there won’t be flexibility to bring the fees back down now that they will have larger loans to pay back.

Hopefully we find a soft landing in all of this.

The decline is certainly significant but at this time they have retracted back to normal historic levels. The last two years were off the charts. Time will tell if they level off. My thought is that next year will be problematic for the industry. We shall see

I see this an adjustment as well. Back to “normal” if there is such a thing. Many of the short term market changes we have discussed in recent past seem to be reversing, and maybe, just maybe, prices will retreat and noticeable discounts off MSRP will return. It’s interesting to sit on the sidelines, with a coach that satisfies me, and watch what‘s happening.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back