Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

I envy you Ninja owners and your bbqs, however……..

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

J&JD

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4018
RV Length
40’
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL450
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Sometimes a homemade wood fired pizza (sans pineapple) is simply as good as it gets
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5645.jpeg

Sometimes a homemade wood fired pizza (sans pineapple) is simply as good as it getsView attachment 24486View attachment 24487
Make it vegetarian with organic crust, and Tell us when you eat!

My daughter and I were talking about the oils used in cooking pellets, and are more ferm using a chimney and mesquite branches for heat!!!

I am not sure if they use petrochemicals or vegetable oils in the pellets. All I know is they stink!!!

Lol, i thought this thread was going to be about the ninja wood fire pizza oven, I had my credit card standing by!! Pizza looks great though!

Pulled the oven out of the DS basement again tonight to try another pizza. Not as good as last night but pretty darn good.
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5653.jpeg

It’s so beautiful where you live, @J&JD.

You can get that pizza oven in your basement storage?? Man I am seriously doing something wrong here!

You can get that pizza oven in your basement storage?? Man I am seriously doing something wrong here!
I know why I can't get it in the basement, if I could ever get it in there I would never be able to get it out.

It only weighs 700lbs give or take. I don’t know how it gets into the Dutch Star basement, the DW takes care of that😂😎.

Latest resources

Back