• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ideas?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The best start is in Gilbert down by the 202 loop. A place called SanTan solar. Look it up on the net. Last panels I bought there were 50 bucks for 250watts of used panels. That coupled with a 60watt MPPT solar controller will keep your battery up for lighting. Much better than generator for the job. LED lighting is used a bunch for boon docking. Industrial metals(Capitol metals, same place) in Tempe has 1x2 c channel that works great for mounting panel on roof.The best start for setting up I can think of. I am at the Imperial Dam rec area(BLM LTVA area. 50 bucks for two week pass). You can visit without pass but what the heck.
Have you moved North? I will reread about solar panels. I'm just stuck, been posting ads, looking for monthly. Daily is too much $ + work. I am basically living in it and need out of heat + relative. Sorry about the whining lol. Hope you guys are well.

Have you moved North? I will reread about solar panels. I'm just stuck, been posting ads, looking for monthly. Daily is too much $ + work. I am basically living in it and need out of heat + relative. Sorry about the whining lol. Hope you guys are well.
Not yet, been taking care of the must do before a move things.

Latest resources

Back