Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

If my husband thinks he’s gonna win this argument, he’s got another THINK coming

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like to think "you have another think coming" is the long drawn out way of saying "think again" so in the context you used it, "thing" doesn't work for me.

How have I been able to live this long and never hear or read any version other than “thing”. I need to get out more.

How have I been able to live this long and never hear or read any version other than “thing”. I need to get out more.
It’s kind of like “for all intensive purposes”…..and you’re not alone. I never did either until around 06:20 this morning.

Is that like saying watch your backside?

Perhaps the author was paraphrasing? Or if it was said by a character, perhaps it was meant to be written "wrong". Or perhaps the author AND the editor seriously didn't know the difference.

I like to think "you have another think coming" is the long drawn out way of saying "think again" so in the context you used it, "thing" doesn't work for me.
I agree totally.

It’s kind of like “for all intensive purposes”…..and you’re not alone. I never did either until around 06:20 this morning.
I’d never heard that - always “intents and purposes”

Another THING coming.

Latest resources

Back