• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I'll call it a mini B

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Wow, I have tried to build mine and I’m not getting cabinets that I really like, sure would be nice to have a friend like you...your a wonderful guy to do this for him.,,,

OK last pics. I now have my work done on this conversion.

20201213_124555.jpg

20201213_124549.jpg

20201213_125448.jpg

20201213_125532.jpg

20201213_124542.jpg

Nice, I’m sure your friend will enjoy the work you have done.

I have a friend that had is last vehicle totaled. I suggested he move up from tent camping and he took my suggestion as I would be happy to convert what he bought to camp in the summer. So much for taking it easy this winter, I am now head long into converting his mini van into a mini motor home. I will take some pics and add as I build.

To date he wants to keep the seats in although I think if removed he would have all that storage under the floor. I put a rack on the roof that is dedicated to a 250w solar panel.
Greetings and Salutations my fellow Campers', I'm a new member here and I hope to make acquaintances with y'all.

Kevin's thread (above) is what prompted me to join.

I love the concept! I have the same van and I'm in the process of doing something similar. My plan is to mount everything to a 4'x4' piece of finished plywood, that will slide into a storage pod in my back yard when it's not in use.

@Kevin D Pem, You did an awesome job on this build!

I have a friend that had is last vehicle totaled. I suggested he move up from tent camping and he took my suggestion as I would be happy to convert what he bought to camp in the summer. So much for taking it easy this winter, I am now head long into converting his mini van into a mini motor home. I will take some pics and add as I build.

To date he wants to keep the seats in although I think if removed he would have all that storage under the floor. I put a rack on the roof that is dedicated to a 250w solar panel.
Do you have experience on hybrids? I am getting a Toyota Sienna Hybrid and want it to be a temporary min-van, I don't have a friend like you so am buying a kit from River Leaf Camper Instant Camper conversion | RiverLeaf Camper Conversion | United States and have read FB postings and YouTube on converting the Prius, hopefully the technology is similar, and posted this everywhere in the hopes that someone also wants to do the same thing or can refer me to someone helpful. I unfortunately feel not many people will since those who spend over 40K on an vehicle will probably buy an RV LOL, but it won't get up to 50 MPG (this is the only thing that exists now to get a vehicle with good mileage.) I want to learn as much as possible about hybrids, especially about what everyone raves about is being able to leave a car on for constant heating and cooling, but the dealers know little about it and transfer me to the service dept who probably know even less (usually get a voice mail and never call back), joined RV forums, though found no threads or topics about this in the forums, first one, I couldn't find out how to start a new thread (cause I just joined??) and the second, couldn't get the captcha to work for me, thank god I can get into this one and hopefully someone has done or will refer me and if not many respond to this thread will do the other where I put the request. Thanks to all.

Latest resources

Back