Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

I'm new to posting and asking questions.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Xierya

RVF Newbee
I'm 27 and so is my boyfriend, we have been together for almost 11 years now. We have a 7 year old daughter, one dog and six ferrets. Currently we live with his parents paying rent, still in the process of saving up we decided to live full time in a travel trailer here in New Jersey since apartments and houses are really expensive and we would like to move one day, out of state, and thought it would be better to have our home be able to come with us. I'm new to forums and asking for help or advice, I usually am the type to figure it out myself, but there is things I might not be able to figure out hence why I'm posting this in order to find some helpful and kind people willing to understand and not judge. Thanks for reading

Hi Xierya, and welcome. You have come to the right place. Lots of experience here to help you along.

Welcome to RVF, @Xierya; glad to have you join us. When you are ready, post your questions and it is likely that someone will have an answer. Provide as much information as possible specific to your questions; that will help us better understand what you are asking, and provide an answer.

TJ

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back