Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Spending some time today at the Newmar Dealer in Orlando. Getting some adjustments made to tow vehicle

IMG_0528.jpeg

Newmar has contacted us. November 8th is our FPU appointment. The build date is in September.

Looking forward to it.

Independence RV is incredibly busy. The place was very active the entire morning I was there.
They are a nice group of folks as well. They tried very hard to make sure I was satisfied in every aspect of this transaction.
Also they are very proud of the tech staff. Most have Master Tech Certification and 30+ years service, some over 40 Years of service with Independence RV.
This will probably be my local service spot between annual trips to the MotherShip should need arise.

Last edited:
Newmar has contacted us. November 8th is our FPU appointment. The build date is in September.

Looking forward to it.
November 8th, my birthday! You could let me have it for a birthday present!!:):)
It will be a great experience! I'm sure you will enjoy it, & leave feeling very knowledgeable about your new Dutch Star!!

When I was buying they gave me by far the best deal. Do they make appts for service, or do you have to leave it?

This trip we had just a few items on the Tow vehicle so I waited. There is a customer waiting area. I got there at opening so the tech could start his day working on the Tow, which he did.
I did not see a Camp area, nor hookups, so multi day service you would probably have to leave it.
that said the dealership is a big space for a Main Street in an urban area, there maybe an area in the back.

IMG_0536.png

When I was buying they gave me by far the best deal. Do they make appts for service, or do you have to leave it?
They make appointments. A little tight to get in. Approach the dealership from East as there is a median separating you and the dealer if heading from the West. There are two campgrounds West of the dealer on SR50 that I stay at the night before.
We have been very pleased with sales and service.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back