Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI First concierge doctors, now concierge RV repairs?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

MarkMaxPayne

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire 3543
RV Length
36'
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
Fiat 500 Turbo
Fulltimer
No
Looks like Bish's RV is going to try something new for the RV industry? Highly simplified it looks like a subscription service that gets an RV owner priority service over those who don't enroll. Video/chat appointments, priority scheduling once parts are in, etc. Reminds me what some doctors started rolling out about 20 years ago as their patients complained about how hard it was to talk to a doctor or schedule an appointment. My primary care doctor wanted $1K a year just for somebody to remain his patient.

Details at: BishFix | Reliable Solution For A Faster RV Repair | Bish's RV
YouTube launching the program:

Looks like they are giving the first year subscription away to owners who have purchased an RV from Bish's in the past to "prime the pump" as they'd say. They've opened a waiting list for those who haven't purchased from Bish's. What I don't see is a price list for future years membership.

I like the structure of the program and everything it offers / claims to do, I just wished that's just how RV service worked in the first place given how much these rigs cost out of the gate. :confused:

Best,
-Mark

I used Tire concierge and was very pleased with the results and price.

I have a concierge DR and it is $2500/year. Not sure how much longer I can afford him but he is the best.

So! Concierge service.

Question!!!
Those of you that fix your own rigs, how old are your rigs?

The question may not flip your light on. But I'm wondering if manufacturers didn't look at the service industry as their inspectors. If the service industry could push such a dance.

Kind of like doctors pushing poison in the form of medicine!!! Would they need to offer such a service? Or is it about the money?

We purchased both of our coaches from Guaranty Rv in Junction City, Oregon. Their service was excellent, especially their Newmar service team . Bish’s bought the dealership, and all went downhill. Newmar pulled their line from them! Needless to say, we will not be a future customer. Judy D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back