• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Inside Heater not blowing warm air

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That thermostat pic is in cool mode - I assume you have flipped it to elec heat for your current use?

That is not an electric furnace. That is a heat strip most likely in the AC unit. The furnace is gas only.

That thermostat pic is in cool mode - I assume you have flipped it to elec heat for your current use?
Hello.
Yes. But thank-you for noticing. That is a little of an issue for me but I may have solved the problem. I took off back for heater on outside of unit, at least partially off due to the rivets? I could not remove but it gave me enough room to switch the switch from on to off then to back on again. The darn heat started blowing warm air again. I just watched some You tube videos which gave me idea. Still don;t know what is wrong with the lp. figure it out one day.
Merry Christmas

That is not an electric furnace. That is a heat strip most likely in the AC unit. The furnace is gas onl
Wow I did not know that. Im pretty unknowlegable about that. It heated Rv last year. It seems to be working again since I switched a switch under a panel on the outside of RV. Id like to learn more about the heat strip. Now I need to figure out what is wrong with LP part
Merry Christmas and Thank-you for your feedback

The switch is nothing more then an on/off switch. It resets the board after it locks out after 3 attempts to light. If you have electric in your lp furnace, it is an add on that connects to the plenum. That is another thing, but the furnace is not electric.

Latest resources

Back