RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
44 ish
TOW/TOAD
2016 Cherokee
I have intermittent step lighting (interior rope lights and the orange light under the exterior step), the 2 interior overhead LEDs, and the keypad entry handle lighting that illuminate on occasion and don't function at other times when I open the door. I checked the door/jamb brass connectors and they are clean and shiny. It acts like a loose connection in the door or Jamb, but it never flickers or dims. Either every light works at the same time, or there are no lights illuminating at all. (not some lights some times) It works as designed about 20% of the time when the door is opened. Everything else Tri-Mark related to the door brass button connection works 100% of the time (entry door handle lock keypad and fobs + keyed auto lock).

Any others have this lighting anomaly happen to them, and able to work out a fix?

Sounds like a fuse that is not seated correctly...sorry, don’t know which one.

No clue but I suggest getting under the steps and check the wires mainly the ground which is known to be loose. I assume you're under warranty so have you called or emailed Newmar about this? See what they suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back