Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

g.v.marmuscak

RVF Newbee
afternoon... first time RV owner, purchased new 2023 [orphan] Odyssey 26M in January '24. In getting familiar with its operation, well it's been a lengthy road. I am now at using the RV water systems and am looking at running it under 'normal' valve/water conditions. I've filled the fresh water tank and turned on the water pump but I get a combination of air and sputtering water through any of the faucets, toilet, showers. It's almost like it is sucking air.
QUESTION: Where is the water pump located on the 2023 model 26M?
It wasn't 'properly' de-winterized, so I had to go in and open the hot water valves and place the cap back on the hot water tank and so forth.
I am curious if there is some valve that could be open regarding the pump as it seems as if the pump won't prime.

Thanks in advance for any info.
g.v.marmuscak

sounds like it is filling the HW tank, this can take some time depending on the size, keep a hw faucet running awhile, it should calm down

Appreciate help... turns out fittings at either the pump or pump filter were loose and sucking air an unable to obtain pressure. All is fixed now.
Have to say... quality control at Entegra leaves a bit to be desired. Maybe just because of the year it was built (2023 Odyssey 26M) and still coming off the Wuhan virus after effects at manufacturing plants.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back