RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
ISL 450
TOW/TOAD
2023 Winnebago ERA 70A or 2012 Ford Taurus
I’m very favorably impressed.

Casey is a great guy and very straight shooter.

Three AC units on that black LADP made me cringe.

I will say the interior of that LADP is one of the nicest designs I have ever seen in a Newmar. Great interview. He’s a sharp guy and probably will do a great job leading the company. He’s probably on a few executive recruiters short list so he might be headed to a new opportunity in the near future.

I am here at the mothership right now and saw that coach sitting over there and wondered whose it was. Now I know. Was very impressed with the video and what Casey had to say. I am thinking that Newmar is in good hands in spite of all the negative comments I see on other forums. By the way I am also having a great service experience here as well.

FLSteve (y)

Was nice to hear what he had to say overall.

Bonus that our backs were in the group of people they showed and our Superstar made her you tube debut - even if just briefly 😊

I'm not sure how to take the video! My wife watched it with me and was amazed at some of the extras the LADP has compared to our Ventana. The big things to her were the dinette table that swiveled around, the farm sink, the location of the dishwasher, and some other items I can't remember. I think I was glazed over by this time. She can't wait to see the Newmars at the International Rally. Hopefully, the units will be in an out-of-the-way place and we can't find them.

Edit: Can I start a GoFundMe on this forum so I don't have to pay their 10% commission?

I'm not sure how to take the video! My wife watched it with me and was amazed at some of the extras the LADP has compared to our Ventana. The big things to her were the dinette table that swiveled around, the farm sink, the location of the dishwasher, and some other items I can't remember. I think I was glazed over by this time. She can't wait to see the Newmars at the International Rally. Hopefully, the units will be in an out-of-the-way place and we can't find them.

Edit: Can I start a GoFundMe on this forum so I don't have to pay their 10% commission?
Congrats on your future purchase

Yeah, the table that swung around caught my eye too. Seems like a nice feature.

Not going to upgrade just for a new table though 😊

The glitz and glamour have a lot to do with her interest.

Latest resources

Back