Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

While We Still Can

RVF Newbee
Hi all. My name is Lori. My hubby Rocky and I are most of the timers. We own a Brinkley G3500 and travel the country looking for our next adventure. We travel with two dogs, our motorcycles and various other toys depending upon where we are headed. Our Homebase is northern WI but we also own an RV lot in Blairsville Georgia.

Attachments

• 791035AA-6FBA-4F9F-94CE-8F9A536707DC.jpeg
    791035AA-6FBA-4F9F-94CE-8F9A536707DC.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 9
Welcome! Great to have you with us!

Welcome. I like the name. It describes why I am here. Even for those who make it to 100 years old, life is very short.

Welcome to RVF! 😀

Hi all. My name is Lori. My hubby Rocky and I are most of the timers. We own a Brinkley G3500 and travel the country looking for our next adventure. We travel with two dogs, our motorcycles and various other toys depending upon where we are headed. Our Homebase is northern WI but we also own an RV lot in Blairsville Georgi
Hi Lori,
I’m curious how what tie down set up you have for your motorcycles?

Hi Lori,
I’m curious how what tie down set up you have for your motorcycles?
We have the anchor tracks in this rig. Use wheel docks and the anchors can be placed anywhere in the tracks. Check out our yt channel. We have a video loading our bikes. It’s called While We Still Can.

Hi all. My name is Lori. My hubby Rocky and I are most of the timers. We own a Brinkley G3500 and travel the country looking for our next adventure. We travel with two dogs, our motorcycles and various other toys depending upon where we are headed. Our Homebase is northern WI but we also own an RV lot in Blairsville Georgia.
Hey Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa Sounds like you are enjoying the journeys.

Latest resources

Back