RV Year
RV Make
Alpha Wolf by Forest River
RV Model
22 SW-L
RV Length
27'2"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford F-150 V-6 EcoBoost w/a Max Tow Package. Also added a set of Firestone air springs.
Fulltimer
No
My wife and I are spending the day relaxing at home. She is dwelling over a new iPad. Hers is getting slow. She looked at a Apple 2020 iPad Pro this years model at our local Verizon store. I would appreciate any input from anyone in the know about these thing's. Neal?

We love ours! Both LadyDi and I have the iPad Air (4th Generation) with 256 GB. They are as fast as the internet provider service we use will allow. I also have an older iPad Air (2nd Generation) that is significantly slower in a side-by-side comparison with the newer 4th generation iPad.

The iPads are our primary internet tool, even though we both have MacBook Pro laptops available when we need to use full computer software programs like MS Word, Excel, etc. And, for really high-end office work, we do have an iMac desktop in our home office.

Around here, the iPad is the real workhorse.

TJ

My wife and I are spending the day relaxing at home. She is dwelling over a new iPad. Hers is getting slow. She looked at a Apple 2020 iPad Pro this years model at our local Verizon store. I would appreciate any input from anyone in the know about these thing's. Neal?
The new ones are nice and come in various sizes and price points. If yours is several years old I'd say go for it. I also enjoy the magic keyboard which has the track pad. Makes the iPad work like a laptop if you use it a lot, depending on your needs.

We love ours! Both LadyDi and I have the iPad Air (4th Generation) with 256 GB. They are as fast as the internet provider service we use will allow. I also have an older iPad Air (2nd Generation) that is significantly slower in a side-by-side comparison with the newer 4th generation iPad.

The iPads are our primary internet tool, even though we both have MacBook Pro laptops available when we need to use full computer software programs like MS Word, Excel, etc. And, for really high-end office work, we do have an iMac desktop in our home office.

Around here, the iPad is the real workhorse.

TJ
X2!!

Thanks for the comments guy's.

I also enjoy the magic keyboard which has the track pad. Makes the iPad work like a laptop if you use it a lot, depending on your needs.

Good point, @Neal. I also have the Magic Keyboard and it is great!

TJ

My wife really doesn't want the keyboard. I was wondering if it could be added later?

It can. Just walk into an Apple Store and open your wallet.
LOL opening up your wallet is pretty command these day's. I use to get shocked but I just go with the flow these day's.

My wife really doesn't want the keyboard. I was wondering if it could be added later?
As stated, the answer is YES. Just make sure whenever you buy the keyboard to make sure it's compatible with your iPad. There are various versions and if you have an Apple store nearby they can help you if needed.

Latest resources

Back