• Commercial/Vendors welcome

iPads

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I wouldn’t know how to use my iPad without the “Magic keyboard.” And, as @Neal mentioned, there are different versions to fit different iPads.

Adding one later on is quite easy; the keyboard has a hinged magnetic back panel and the iPad just snaps into place. You link it to Bluetooth and away you go. Totally simple! And, one power connection charges both the iPad and keyboard at the same time. I really like that.

TJ

As stated, the answer is YES. Just make sure whenever you buy the keyboard to make sure it's compatible with your iPad. There are various versions and if you have an Apple store nearby they can help you if needed.
We ave one about 15 minutes from us and a couple more near by. The guy at the store was trying to talk her into the 11 but I think I've got her convinced to either the Air or the 12.9. We will get it done in the next few day's and I will post what she got. The 11 only supports up to 4G and the 12.9 5G from what I've read up on them.

For the Veterans out there, Apple offers a discount program you may not be aware of. Definitely buy through this site if you're a Veteran, you just have to prove your service.

https://www.apple.com/us_epp_805199/shop

We signed up at a Verizon store near us.

Last week my 6 months old iPad stopped charging while in Hershey PA. Apple was great on the phone and arranged for me to exchange it for a new one in Traverse Mi. (y)

Last week my 6 months old iPad stopped charging while in Hershey PA. Apple was great on the phone and arranged for me to exchange it for a new one in Traverse Mi. (y)
Buy may I ask what you went too?

iPads need the higher wattage chargers. Not all USB plugs can charge an iPad.

iPads need the higher wattage chargers. Not all USB plugs can charge an iPad.
Thanks Neal that is some real important info to know. I'll make sure she gets a charger to fit the iPad she gets.

Use the one it comes with is the key. iPhone charge bricks are lower wattage than the iPad ones.

Latest resources

Back