• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question iPhone 12

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It's probably the Russians hacking iPhone 12s to disrupt our RV communication system!

vladimir putin russia GIF

TJ

Good video popped up in my YouTube feed last night:

Some great tips here-so glad I setup double tap and triple tap! Thanks for sharing.

I knew it. There’s a conspiracy to control the world pineapple prices using iPhone 12 flaws. What do you have to say for yourself @Neal ?

This happened today. I'm about 20 minutes into first use and I like them. I've enjoyed multiple headphones and ear buds over the years as I'm at the computer a lot and music is my sanity especially in times like we've experienced this year. I've been impressed with AirPods Pro sound but they aren't the most comfortable nor do they stay in my ears well. The AirPods were a better fit to me. I had some cheap $20 TaoTronics ear buds that sounded great to me as well.

So anyways, this is going to be interesting as my fav over the ear bluetooth headphones have been these Sennheisers. Where Apple will win is that it solves a problem with headphones. Hearing the phone, ring doorbell alerts, etc. etc. Now with it all coming through the Apple ecosystem you get your music, alerts, phone use, etc.

Don't forget Apple has EPP programs such as veteran discounts, etc. you can sign up for.

After a bit of time with the AirPods Max I have to say they are amazing. Apple is continuing to do it right. Comfortable, Siri integration, noise cancelling, and sound quality is tops.

After I think two months with this phone it no longer feels big. I almost felt like it was the iPhone X the other night.

Now approximately 6 months using the 12 Pro MAX - it no longer feels like a large phone. Feels the same as my iPhone X did now. Love it.

My flip phone was literally falling apart. I just upgraded to..........
You gursssed it - a brand new overpriced........ flip phone. It makes phone calls. :cool:

My flip phone was literally falling apart. I just upgraded to..........
You gursssed it - a brand new overpriced........ flip phone. It makes phone calls. :cool:
There's a whole new world awaiting you AbdRahm! These are not phones any longer, they are computers that you can make calls on. Come on man, take the plunge and buy a smartphone!

Latest resources

Back