• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI ITR Heat OASIS pumps not available

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
There was discussion of an alternate pump on this site too, somewhere...

Thanks @JRW-NAW - good info. That pump is out of stock but for those that catch the note it points you to a retro kit:

Thanks @JRW-NAW - good info. That pump is out of stock but for those that catch the note it points you to a retro kit:

Prices for these China made pumps is crazy. I just received mine from Oasis $250 plus shipping.
Today I found the same exact pump for $81 plus shipping and ordered one to compare and make sure it is the same.
It is sold as direct replacement for Oasis?

The pump for my Hurricane was $395 plus shipping when ordered through ITR. From a retailer the same March pump was $259 including shipping.

Here is a US source for an alternate Oasis pump. In my view the max temp rating is a touch low but Mike at US Solar Pumps claimed he's sold several to folks for Oasis systems with no reported problems. Based on photos and my recent opportunity to inspect the pumps on my 22 Dutch Star I believe the US Solar Pumps product are manufactured by the same company as the pumps ITR is currently using. Based on my research I believe Changsha TOPSFLO Micro Pump Technology Co., Ltd. in Hunan China is the pump manufacturer, so if you have the time here is Alternate Source # 2. I installed a TOPSFLOW pump in an Oasis Summer Loop and it performed without issue for at least 2 years. I have no reason to believe the pump is no longer working I just don' t have any insight past 2 years.

I just went to the website and the C1E 12V 19L A PERFECT REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR OASIS SYSTEM is not available.

I better fix that pump pronto! This morning DW came back inside to borrow my credit card and scrape the ice of the car windshield.
We are stone throw from Cape Canaveral.
The Global warming is killing our grass:unsure: It was all frozen this morning.

Randy (from ITR) serviced our Oasis in October and suggested I buy a spare pump - just in case. I’m very happy now to have a spare, but will relocate it from my parts container to the safe.

Latest resources

Back