Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I have a spare pump which I'll need to use at some point to replace my failed HEAT ZONE 2 failure. I'm holding this pump for the mean time in case I lose hot water. I called ITR just now to order 2 spare pumps as I expect another one could go soon as they don't seem to last long and as I have heard, they don't have them in stock. They are not allowing backorders either so you have to call back in 3-4 weeks to see if they got their order in. I'm not sure if parts departments such as Newmar has them, I'd also be afraid if they have the old vs. new pump.

FYI

Newmar parts also has none in inventory.

Unfortunately, once this information gets out to the masses, there will be a shortage quickly. Many of us will be tempted to order one or two spares which will perpetuate the shortage.

Yep, let the hoarding begin. If ITR is smart they will limit what you can buy.

First I had to hoard TP, next I was filling trash bags with gasoline. Now I have to buy these up? This decade is getting expensive and we’re just starting.

Same thing going on with computer parts. I'm trying to build a new computer and can't get the processor or graphics card. Scalpers are ordering them then turning around and selling them at huge markups. Prepare for your $1500 OASIS pumps!

Supply of sticks and bricks is limited - better stock up on a couple of those too! ?

Same thing going on with computer parts. I'm trying to build a new computer and can't get the processor or graphics card. Scalpers are ordering them then turning around and selling them at huge markups. Prepare for your $1500 OASIS pumps!
Think I am gonna need a bigger trailer soon for all these items we need to hoard.

Do any of you guys remember seeing on this or maybe a different group where someone found a pump to use instead of the one from ITR and it was very inexpensive?

I do recall a post like that. Also another post where they had spent time researching other sources for other common parts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back