Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

timcox0831

RVF Newbee
Hi , my name is Tim . I have a 2014 Tracer 252air trailer. I want to replace the jackknife sofa in the slide out. It measures 60” for the width. The smallest jackknife sofa I can find through Thomas Payne or Rec Pro is 62”. Has anyone replaced their sofa in this model?

Hi , my name is Tim . I have a 2014 Tracer 252air trailer. I want to replace the jackknife sofa in the slide out. It measures 60” for the width. The smallest jackknife sofa I can find through Thomas Payne or Rec Pro is 62”. Has anyone replaced their sofa in this model?
What is the measurement of the space the sofa fits in?

If you Google 60” sofa bed you see quite a few designs for 60” wide.

I see a lot of sofas , but not jackknife ones. Mine slides in and out with the slide out and there is a big box with wires underneath. So I don’t think a regular couch style , that sits on the floor will work

I see a lot of sofas , but not jackknife ones. Mine slides in and out with the slide out and there is a big box with wires underneath. So I don’t think a regular couch style , that sits on the floor will work
Without pictures it’s hard to help. If you’re looking for an exact replacement you may not find one.
If you’re looking for some kind of upgrade there nearly always needs to be some kind of adjustment.
Here is a 60” Jack Kinfe on Amazon. Amazon.com

Latest resources

Back