• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Jeep Invasion

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @Tjdave. That amount of space actually doesn’t look much different from what the Cherokee offers us now unfortunately. The problem is that my daughter is still in a full blown car seat - She’s almost 8 but she’s tiny and ditching the car seat is all about weight. Unfortunately that huge Recaro car seat pushes her little behind about 4 inches up and 5 inches forward and then when I or my wife sit in the passenger seat, we have to stow our knees in the glove compartment. The boy (9) is on a booster seat which pushes him up, but not forward its not so bad for him.

Our Gladiator is sitting in the driveway; lemme know if you need any measurements...we really like it, but the biggest thing we’ve had in the backseat is our 85lb dog...

The burgers and beer were great, so was the entertainment (Rocky Yelton and the Hired Guns). They closed off the entrance to the park and everyone gathered around in the street. I think the key to successful entertainment is to make sure the audience has had ample brew. But hey, what do I know.

And when I wasn't paying attention, this young man tried to pick up my wife. I have to admit, he had some smooth moves. . . ;)

DSCN1637.JPG

DSCN1650.JPG

DSCN1647.JPG

Last edited:
I would just grab you car seats and head to Jeep dealer and install them. I'm no fan of the Gladiator looks and longer wheelbase but do like my Jeep Rubicon. I will say that my Rubicon doesn't ride as good as our Grand Cherokee but not as rough as our Ford 1 ton diesel.

lol, we got "ducked" today!

#duckingjeeps

DSCN1615.JPG

At the Jeep Invasion, "Green Jeep's Only" meet and greet!

green jeeps only.jpg

Major bummer for Rex today. The lots here are pretty uneven, so the nose of the RV is just about to the point of the tires being off the ground. So when he jumped out of the coach, he buggered up his leg. Now he's limping around and we're feeling bad. He's 10 so these are the kind of things we try to make sure don't happen. But it was 2:00 in the AM, raining and I was asleep when I let him out.

So now I'm lowering the front of the coach when when he needs to go out. Sure giving the auto leveler a workout.

We have been staying at the KOA in Townsend just south of you and I have never seen more Jeep wranglers in one place at the same time in my life. And that includes Ouray, CO and Moab, UT. For every non-Jeep on the road there must of been 10 Wranglers ... and no one missed doing the "Jeep Wave". I think I finally just stuck my hand out the window and left it in the up position.

1598225733473.png

FLSteve

Latest resources

Back