• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Typically it will say it’s for the xl grill.

The address please where this will be used? Some coaches are enroute.

I got my order of Kona pellets last nights so we are tossing out the awful Ninja pellets and trying again with Kona pellets. Hopefully this will save my damaged tofu brisket rep.

Poor Amazon driver went into panic mode when he delivered at 9 pm and all the motion and camera lights came on blinding him momentarily. He must have had a long stop at @Neal unloading the truck prior to darkness.

Hope things go better. I may be trying the pork butt on the Ninja but am concerned with how long to smoke it with the more intense Ninja smoking. Researching in progress...

I think the amount of pellets matters most in the first hours of smoking in terms of flavor and if you reduce the amount of pellets to burn in the first 60 minutes might do the trick. Paging Dr @GlampDaddy.

I've "read" (watched) that you don't want the food in during the ignition of the smoke, it's a bad flavor time. Wait for it to burn in first?

Ninja did a pretty good job with the math. Add the pellets and press the start button. "Add food" will display when everything is ready.

I start the Ninja on the grill setting and push the wood smoking button. The pellets ignite while the grill is pre-heating to whatever temp I enter. The "dirty" smoke will be burned off or close enough by the time the grill is up to temperature. I've only used the initial filling of the pellet container, it will smoke for 45-60 minutes. I haven't tried smoking a large piece like a pork butt, but I think one filling of the pellet container would be enough.

MONITOR THE MEAT TEMPERATURE CLOSELY.

Based on my testing using the MEATER or a thermapen the ninja probes are pretty accurate sometimes off by 1 deg. Agree TC?

Since I'm generally an agreeable man yes. I don't know what I'm agreeing to, but if you're asking, it has to be honorable.

Latest resources

Back