RV Year
RV Make
Pacific Coachworks Fixer Upper
RV Model
25RLS
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Its been a few years since we owned our beloved 5th wheel. Life got in the way and we had to sell it.

Last weekend I was at an estate sale, and noted a sad looking 2016 Pacific Coachworks 25 RKS sitting all by its lonesome. I asked the ES company if the trailer was for sale, so they called the remaining spouse that owned the home/property. She said YES!! I offered 12K and she said YES!!

Now we own a fixer upper. Hubs is going to go thru the entire thing. He's pressure washed the poor dismal trailer, and it really brightened up. I checked for water inside after pressure washing and didn't find any obvious dampness. We do know that there are many cosmetic issues, exterior and interior. We have all summer and fall to work on them, as long as it stops raining here in the PNW.

I've kept up with RV news and know that its difficult to get reservations; some campgrounds are less than desirable nowadays; camping etiquette has all be disappeared; and more. But being retired and still mobile, this fall is the time to try to get around and see some more sights. We used to haul our Grands around every summer, but they are in the teens and have other interests now. Oh, and if we can manage, we'd like to depart this rainforest next February and re-learn what a blue sky and a sun looks like for a few weeks!!

Sounds great! The wife and I got back in it as well a few years ago. We had sold our last travel trailer several years ago and really missed traveling with it. We had been using hotels but it wasn’t the same, so we got another in November 2021 and started camping again and it has been great! We love camping in State and National parks, and many hotels nearby those venues are just outrageous in price, not to mention we felt we had seen a major decline in the cleanliness of hotels since Covid hit. Therefore, we felt the travel trailer was worth it because we like things clean and organized when we travel.

Welcome back!

Welcome back to RVing! I'm not so sure much has changed in the last 10 or 12 years, except maybe prices. Safe travels.

Latest resources

Back