• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfer Guy

RVF Regular
Happy New Years! Just checking to see if I am the 1st newbie of 2020. This is going to be a great year, hope to put some road under these tires. Glad to have another resource to keep us rolling along. I see many of the really smart guys I had come to rely on are here on this new site. Thanks Neal for the invite. Now I just have to figure out how to post some profile pics.

Glad to join the group

Steve

Steve, great to have you join us here and hope you can help spread the word to keep our new community growing. I'd love to see a post from you on your Drainmaster electric gate install, one of THE BEST MODS anyone can do.

You'll get the hang of the new site, it's so easy to use. There are a few tips in this forum if you want to browse in your spare time which will guide you in discovering the neat features of this forum'ware which is cutting edge, modern, and secure.

Happy New Year and thanks again for joining the gang here.

Glad you‘re here!

Welcome, Steve! Glad to have you. And, you're right; "many of the really smart guys" are here on RVF...and they have even let this old dummy join them too. :ROFLMAO:

Happy New Year!

TJ

Welcome aboard Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back