• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Just WOW!!!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I agree they are just recreational trailers, although a lot of families count on all the workers that build them and the parts industry.
The incentive should be that new is better than old,not to be concerned about a lifetime wish or dream falling apart from poor workmanship.
I know most employees hands are tied on how much time is spent on each unit.
Hopefully the industry will take notice before it's to late.
I don't want to see Made In China on my next RV!
"I don't want to see Made In China on my next RV! " I find that amusing!!! Many might say you should look where most of the parts come from.

That said the rocks in the road ahead, might indicate RVs May have served their usefulness, and pass onto history!!!

"History book claim that the change of suppliers, resulted in the end of alpinelite. Such a shame as my 83' fifth is a keeper"
Kevin , 'll have to disagree wit you on this. Alpenlite went in the ditch after the kids took over and decided they were going to make a lot of different models of RV's besides 5th wheels. I have had 3 Alpenlite 5th wheels, before the kids took over, and they were quality products. Unfortunately, bad decisions, product line, and probably some cheap parts, closed then down.

Latest resources

Back