Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

brianconn

RVF Regular
Hi all: I've recently been working on the road in my 2017 Zion and I've found using the table (as a desk) between the two front seats to be cumbersome. I was thinking about mounting a Lagun table on the pillar between the passenger and sliding doors (see picture). Then I saw the table that Winnebago puts in the new Travato that has a handle and "power pedestal". I've been searching for an aftermarket version of the with no success. Has anyone seen anything like this as an add-on or anyone have any experience bolting into the pillar?
Thanks
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    863.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2023_winnebago_travato_59g_oca2170235_5.jpg
    2023_winnebago_travato_59g_oca2170235_5.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 24
So we have an old adventure MH. I made a cabinet close to what I drew below for behind the passenger seat for a computer table. Let me explain the features!

the table swings out from under the top shelf that held the TV and direct TV box. Book shelves/equipment shelves under the swing out computer shelf. Passenger seat is office chair.

I used water pipe and wall flange bolted to the bottom of the computer table for the the henge.

Easy peasy!! And a way to stow the computer while you need the space without putting up the computer all the time.

Hope that helps!
16745103493232985780909022273966.jpg

I forgot. The pipe went through all lower shelves to make a solid hinge

Latest resources

Back