Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

dilbertjth

RVF Regular
Do any Zion (or Zion SRT) owners here cover their RV, and if so, how do you deal with the stock antenna (just above the windshield on the front)?
Is it removable somehow? Seems like it would get messed up by a cover otherwise. Or are there covers available with a hole for that? Is there
any particular cover you recommend? I just bought a 2021 Zion SRT and it will live in a storage lot.

Thanks!

Do any Zion (or Zion SRT) owners here cover their RV, and if so, how do you deal with the stock antenna (just above the windshield on the front)?
Is it removable somehow? Seems like it would get messed up by a cover otherwise. Or are there covers available with a hole for that? Is there
any particular cover you recommend? I just bought a 2021 Zion SRT and it will live in a storage lot.

Thanks!
I have since discovered that the antenna does screw off rather easily. I ended up getting the Gearflag cover for class B 17-20 ft. Fits pretty well. I was able to install it by myself with a step ladder. Don't know how durable it will be, but seems pretty good, particularly for the price.

I have a 2017 simplicity on a dodge ram chassis. It has the antenna you are speaking of. I cover the RV when it is in storage. I built a PVC support that goes over the antenna forms a T with two legs that have silicone on the end to protect the paint. it supports both the antenna and the cover without any problems.

Latest resources

Back