• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Leaf Blower - Battery powered

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Mine are all Makita. I’ve got the big one for home (and it’s a monster blower) and the small 18v for the coach. The little one is really compact and perfect for small jobs around the coach while traveling. Really like the Makita collection of 18v tools.

Last edited:
I use the Ryobi + system for all our garden tools and drill. Great little system with over 170 tools that work with it including the leaf blower I use. RYOBI Home
I have a fan , drill, sander, leaf blower small weed eat , chain saw and power pack radio, skill saw. All work great and use the same charger and batteries. After 7 years all are still working just fine.
I have just about every ryobi +1 tool they make. I have rebuilt our little lake cottage from top to bottom with them. I have many when they came out and were blue in color now they are all lime green. As a small engine repair mechanic and retired shop owner it's all I used
From the radios to caulk gun, I love them. We have many that I keep in the motorhome. Fans, radio, impact gun, blower, etc. Your right they are great last forever and reasonable priced.

Latest resources

Back