• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Leaking shower faucet

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That cartridge is available. I have replaced a couple of them for people. Just get the numbers off it and see if local big box stores have one or Amazon. I ordered one and then found them in an HD.
I got what should be a upgrade on Amazon. I think these guys read Neal’sshutoff valve post🤣

I did see the direct replacement on Amazon and e-trailer.

613atrC25oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Now with the outlet on the bottom, I am not sure if the wand tube will reach. I will look to see if I can find an extension. It could be installed upside down. That would reverse the hot and cold.

The other issue is, I may have to put a couple of pieces of wood behind the screw holds as a. A king to help support the weight.

I learn from all of your comment, so thanks, and keep them coming.

It can be installed upside down, I have seen new units that way. Hot and cold are a function of which pipe you hook up in back. Yes, the letters may not conform.....Most of those units have an output with a small hole in them that allows the water to drain back out. Water pressure closes the hole when in use. Keeps water from staying in the wand. I think the black plastic protrusion on your old one was like that.
Plus, if you can reverse the hot cold pipes in back the letters on the handle will be correct.

Latest resources

Back