Question LED Flashlights

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I bought my wife a Nebo keychain lite from ACE. Amazon has them too
NEBO Mini Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight: Features 6 Unique Light Modes, Including 400 Lumen Turbo Mode and 3 LED Color Options; Easily Secured via Necklace, Lanyard or Keyring - MYCRO 6714 (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWZX82Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_KMRbEbG3K3KFK

What I like about this one is that it has a regular switch that will cycle between the modes, high, medium, low, red, green, but also has another switch that can be programed for a specific mode.

Also as mentioned, I love the streamlites.

I get the reason for putting a “red” LED - to protect night vision. But why green??

Those Fenix looks nice.

I have an older model of Big Blue and they are great lights. Here is one that would work fine.
This light is a self-contained technical light that pumps out a stunning 4800-lumen narrow beam.
I use to have one at 6500 lumens but it had a sperate canister and about 5 times more expensive than the one above.

When I turn on my new Fenix light I want to hear the noise like when football stadium lights come on! :p

Rumor has it @ARD is ordering the same one I'm getting!

When I turn on my new Fenix light I want to hear the noise like when football stadium lights come on! :p

Rumor has it @ARD is ordering the same one I'm getting!
The noise you will hear is that of green leaves shriveling on trees and bursting into flame! :ROFLMAO:

Please do not point that electronic flamethrower in Miss Elli's direction.

TJ

My Star Wars dream may be coming true

I got this one today and used it for the first time tonight. I love it! 4-5 stages of brightness, the brightest is amazing. Quality solid product, USB-C charged. Fits nicely in my hand. As the product is hard to judge how long it is on Amazon I'll include a picture in my hand below. Comes with a holster, lanyard, etc. Impressive kit and company. On another note, I have the best tan in the Campground now! @TJ&LadyDi I'm going to shine it at the sky at 8 PM Mountain time, see if you can see me :)

IMG_1260.png

Latest resources

Back