Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Leprechaun keeps giving us trouble, not sure if manufacture problems are happening

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I guess we are very lucky. We purchased a 2002 32' ss leprechaun from a family that refurbished before we purchased it with 37,000 miles. we have had it for about 1and 1/2 years, we have put about 12,000 miles on it and just returned from a 4,000 mile trip from Fla to the Grand Canyon and back. so far we have had a window leak in the state room which I fixed by removing and re-sealing the window. We did have water all over the counter and floor. I looked for days to find the leak....turned out we left water in the coffee maker and it leaked out. We are fortunate enough to have a truck service center 5 min from the house. we have them do all the oil changes and generator service. We are thrilled with our Leprechaun. regular maintenance is the key especially if you can do it your self.

Sorry to hear about the RV issues. I learned early on Class C Winnebago bought new 20 years ago that you need to inspect and recaulk/seal and maintain the vehicle and the living spaces annually - DIY is the preference - dealers are backlog, slow, and the work is not great. Highly recommend you quickly learn how to DIY and buy good tools. Change the oil for the vehicle and generator annually, inspect the tires and house batteries (get quality new ones every 2 years). Of course used units present surprises even from a friend.

Latest resources

Back