Let me repeat - I love the freedom of RVFORUMS.COM

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Flavored brandy...NOT!

Thanks @redbaron - I appreciate it and I'm glad to have you and everyone else here. We are all mature adults here and there is no need for adult supervision. We know the simple rules. It's just like Facebook these days, people may post something others don't agree with, we have to accept that and move on and not get offended. No one is attacking anyone which is great but we can respectfully disagree and have a mature debate. The moral is we are in a very unusual times and we need to be understanding of each other. Some have opinions on both sides of the face mask debate and we have to respect those opinions. If you feel safe wearing one, go for it. If you feel you don't need one, it's your life and your accepted risk. I'm sure all is fine and well right up until someone such as yourself or a family member gets it then reality changes. We hope we can all take precautions to avoid that reality check. I hate the media, I despise politicians. I wish only medical staff were on the news discussing this and those without financial benefits from vaccines, medical payouts, whatever. We need sources we can trust and our world right now doesn't know who to trust and we certainly aren't policing our communities and allowing horrendous lawlessness which is equal a threat to all of us. Laying low and keeping out of site seems to be the thing to do as you don't want to get targeted. It's too easy for people to find out where you live these days when using your real name on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Anyhoo, again, thank you. And thank everyone for respecting diversified opinions whether you like them or not, agree or not. We need a mature place to vent, vet the circumstances and understand what we are all hearing and try to come up with a plan for our own safety. Keep safe all and do what you feel you need to do. May we all get through this heinous time in our country where we are so divided as a nation it's disgusting.
over a year latter you can't talk freely

Last edited:
Let me offer some clarification to the masses. We want everyone to enjoy RVForums.com and the efforts to minimize moderation. We can't offer complete FREE SPEACH because we don't want politics, religion, sexual content, etc. on this site. We're all adults, we know what we can discuss or not and try to not offend any member participating here now or in the future. The Patio Talk forum is pretty much an open book to discuss anything you may chat about at a campfire that includes topics NOT RELATED to RVing. They can be humorous, educational, or the topic du jour.

Some of us including myself have become over sensitive in trying to ensure everyone here remains happy to the point we're over thinking things and getting in the way of the above. So this is a RESET for all of us to be adults, discuss topics you wish to discuss but complying with the very simple terms of use for the site.

Thank you all for your understanding while we reset and start over with how we want things to go on this site. If you have a problem with a post, click the report link on the bottom of the post to bring it to staff's attention. Keep it enjoyable...

Let me offer some clarification to the masses. We want everyone to enjoy RVForums.com and the efforts to minimize moderation. We can't offer complete FREE SPEACH because we don't want politics, religion, sexual content, etc. on this site. We're all adults, we know what we can discuss or not and try to not offend any member participating here now or in the future. The Patio Talk forum is pretty much an open book to discuss anything you may chat about at a campfire that includes topics NOT RELATED to RVing. They can be humorous, educational, or the topic du jour.

Some of us including myself have become over sensitive in trying to ensure everyone here remains happy to the point we're over thinking things and getting in the way of the above. So this is a RESET for all of us to be adults, discuss topics you wish to discuss but complying with the very simple terms of use for the site.

Thank you all for your understanding while we reset and start over with how we want things to go on this site. If you have a problem with a post, click the report link on the bottom of the post to bring it to staff's attention. Keep it enjoyable...
There is no right to not be offended and your the one who decides if your offended or not, no one else can tell you to be offended ulness your sheepeople ( I hope I didn't offend, you decide) Like my Pastor said once "if i'm not making some people uncomfortable then i'm not making them think" I'm sorry I like freedom and the Bill of Rights like I said many in my family fought for it for a long time for those Rights. We must be able to agree to disagree or we are done.
I'll try not to bring politics into any thing, but I don't think talking about a shot and your body is political. MY BODY MY CHOICE can we agree on that? Can't we??
Neal
You can't make people happy it's not up to you. It's up to oneself to be happy. If your pi$$ed off remember it's better than being pi$$ed on That's what my Dad would tell me.
Karen think before you report, you don't want someone to report you...just because you might make them feel uncomfortable or they disagree with you...Do you??
TB

Last edited:
Well TB I can, and do agree with you. I used to come here because I found it a comfortable place. Today I have my own venue, and relay, and only come to help others.
I bookmarked your site Kevin

I know this has been said many times, but I love the freedom of RVFORUMS.COM

Those that participate here are civilized, and capable of talking about HIGHLY divisive issues in a way that can be debated with respect and kindness.

I have posted some stuff that was in sharp contrast to what many of you have posted, and vice versa. We have discussed, disagreed, and continued life without harming anyone.

There is another site that I was recently posting on regarding a current hot topic "Covid 19 Face masks" and my posts are similar as to those here.

I will not link to that post or site, as I do not want to directly send traffic that way, but I find it very frustrating that the moderators deliberatly edited posts to make them sound "snarky" and "Devisive", and then closed the thread saying enough discussion. What sense does it make to close a thread that has a lot of activity? I have never run a forum, but it seems like a thread getting lots of posts and conversation is a thread that is a money making thread for the site owner. Closing that thread is like saying no to money, isn't it?

Anyway -- I love this forum!!View attachment 2682
I had the same problem with that other site. My response was to a thread 'what are you going to buy with your stimulus'. Nothing political or obscene but the simpleton moderator didn't like what I was going to buy with the stimulus. That was enough for me.

I had the same problem with that other site. My response was to a thread 'what are you going to buy with your stimulus'. Nothing political or obscene but the simpleton moderator didn't like what I was going to buy with the stimulus. That was enough for me.
So....what did you buy?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back