• Commercial/Vendors welcome

LevelMate Pro Wireless Leveling System

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just bought one, need to install and set up yet though.

This is the "Bubble App" which I use on my Galaxy S-20.
Open the app, lay it on the floor, hit automatic level, & if needed use manual override.
It measures in degrees, the "yaw", right to left or front to rear. Very accurate!
I'm pretty "OCD" about leveling, but this little beauty is FREE!;)

Attachments

• 1620861051682.png
    1620861051682.png
    2 MB · Views: 10
I bought one last year and it is good but not that accurate. I sent two of them back. From my testing with it, the reading will fluctuate depending on the temperature. When I spoke with the company I was told that each unit is tested at different temperatures and the error correction is written onto the unit. I was told this after I sent the first one back, so when I got the second one I started to take temperature reading and checking the display. I kept a log and sure enough (with a few exceptions) when the temperature varied from when the unit was calibrated to level it would show incorrect results and it was pretty consistent on what the temperature was and how far off it was. I sent the results to the company but they didn't seem to care, I told him I was just trying to help him make the product better but if he didn't want the help I'll stop wasting my time, after a long talk with the Company (I think owner) he offed to take LevelMate Pro back. I should have taken him up on it, I still have it, I play around with it but it is far from accurate and when I want to know if the coach is level I break out the 2' bubble level.

No problems with mine. I love it.

See how the level varies this is from yesterday and today. The coach has not been moved

Attachments

• IMG_7121.jpeg
    IMG_7121.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7122.jpeg
    IMG_7122.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7123.jpeg
    IMG_7123.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7126.jpeg
    IMG_7126.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12
I don't know what the tolerance is for the unit but I'm looking at 1/4 inch discrepancies? This could be wind, it could be a leveler shifting, it could be where someone is standing in the coach. It is a very sensitive unit which is what I like about it. I use it to level and then turn it off to save battery. I don't go back to it any time after that to see what it shows. I'm sure it could show deviations from when I leveled. The best leveling sensor is my head. I know when it's not right, if I feel that I'd check it.

I don't know what the tolerance is for the unit but I'm looking at 1/4 inch discrepancies? This could be wind, it could be a leveler shifting, it could be where someone is standing in the coach. It is a very sensitive unit which is what I like about it. I use it to level and then turn it off to save battery. I don't go back to it any time after that to see what it shows. I'm sure it could show deviations from when I leveled. The best leveling sensor is my head. I know when it's not right, if I feel that I'd check it.
It not the tolerance that get me, it is that it the reading varies because the temperature. One corner changes 3/4" just because of the temp.

This is the "Bubble App" which I use on my Galaxy S-20.
Open the app, lay it on the floor, hit automatic level, & if needed use manual override.
It measures in degrees, the "yaw", right to left or front to rear. Very accurate!
I'm pretty "OCD" about leveling, but this little beauty is FREE!;)
I have this app too. I lay my phone on the kitchen counter and check it after the auto-level system on the RV does it's thing. It's almost perfect every time.

I don't Auto level anymore, all manual. The jacks don't extend as far as when I auto leveled.

Latest resources

Back