• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Life is a little better tonite!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Inspired by Lady Di, I made a pot of beef stew, and a pan of brownies...
881C3F69-82E7-4746-A508-588C16155A17.jpeg

That, there, is a good looking pot of stew.(y) We really enjoy a nice, hearty stew; good eating! And, the brownies look like a great way to finish off a hearty meal.

LadyDi made "butter cookies" today and I grilled a couple of filet mignon steaks for dinner, accompanied by baked spuds and some steamed broccoli (we scored a couple of large bags of broccoli at Costco last week). The only downside I see to this eating frenzy is that I foresee putting on some pounds.

Oh well, we have to make some sacrifices, right? ;)

TJ

Last edited:
It’s the alcohol adding the pounds not the food? all we do is look forward to happy hour

@TJ&LadyDi in humor only...September is looking to be the "September to Remember" in Polson between Lady Di and @Neal cooking skills coupled with your wine sommelier skills including some basque lessons...I am thinking you could charge expensive rally fees to attend this "do not miss" event. It is probably sold out already as I type. :D

LadyDi did it again! A home run...outa the park!

She fixed a traditional Easter leg of lamb, pan-roasted potatoes with pan-drippings gravy and Haricots Verts (thin French green beans). It was superb! I'm embarrassed to be eating this well during a "national emergency."

Wish I had thought to take a picture or two, but when I saw the meal, my appetite took over. I'm now ready for a nap!

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi Do you need any dependents? There would be a line...

@TJ&LadyDi , I have no intentions of becoming an inherited burden like @sheridany is looking for. But I wouldn't mind hanging out on an extended stay if you don't mind? :D

We'd love to have the opportunity to "hang out" with our RVF friends and look forward to the time when coronavirus is just a distant memory and we can do that.

TJ & LadyDi

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back