• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Lippert Schwab Tech slide ass’y

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks for the reply. Jason Johnson is the service warranty manager for the Coachman Freelander line. I began speaking with him in June and all he does is promise, promise, promise. I have spoken with him perhaps a dozen times, not including the many times I left voice mails, which he usually did not return. I really think these guys jobs are to put off and put off an owner until the owner gives up. My thought is that paying an attorney $300.00 per hour to get a $1,000.00 item isn’t good math. I offered when we were coming home to Texas from North Dakota in July to make a left turn and end up at Coachman. That is when Jason said he couldn’t get the ass’y, which was a damned out right lie. That’s why my attitude to Coachman is really shitty now.
Sorry for the late reply. We are going through this with out TT and just learned that there was a bulletin put out by Lippert. They know there is an issue with their slides and instead of putting out a recall, they put out a bulletin. That’s great for this of us still under warranty but many people will or already are out of their warranty. With that being said, the dealerships are stalling because warranty work does not make them money. If your issue falls under this bulletin push them as Lippert says there is no pre-authorization required and they will ship out the necessary parts within 2 business days. I see this eventually becoming a class action lawsuit, but at this point, the dealerships and Lippert are trying to take the quiet way to fly under the radar. This will also give you pull if you go the legal way. We have already threatened lawyer & with this bulletin have the necessary proof they know there is an issue.

Attachments

• 63834F00-9AFC-4294-B70F-55F8C436E4DF.jpeg
    63834F00-9AFC-4294-B70F-55F8C436E4DF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

Latest resources

Back