Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD LIQUID SPRING SUSPENSION-A NEW ADVENTURE!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Togin Glad you are happy with your Liquid Spring installation.
I have driven a bit over 1,700 miles from St. Augustine to Ogallala Ne., these past few days. I am more impressed with my Liquid Spring suspension each day. Drove about 235 miles today across I-80 in 10-2- mph winds. Some buffeting of the coach but overall drove great! And I am real happy about the smoothness over transition strips, especially on some of these concrete surfaces! I'm looking forward to the rest of this over 6,500 mile round trip!
Enjoy your Bay Star and make some great memories! Can say I love this Canyon Star!

UPDATE:
Having now completed a 6,500 mile trip from the "flatlands" of Florida, to and through the Tetons & Yellowstone, the Interstates, the regular highways, byways, and curvy mountain roads; I must say that I am extremely HAPPY with the ride, handling, & performance of my "Liquid Spring" suspension!
We traversed smooth pavement, concrete (with expansion joints), slurry surfaces, & tar/gravel roads too! The ride and handling were excellent.......even though nothing can be done to smooth out bad bridge transitions and some bad potholes!;) We encountered winds up to 30-35 mph, and some strong rains as well. Handling was impressive!
Again, This was an expensive option to ride & handling comfort, but one We gladly chose!

A side note! The little ol "V-10" performed quite well, and was able to keep up with the Ventana's & Dutch Star's going over the mountains! But none of us were in a race to the top!:p The "Ultratune Ford Tuner" really helped!

This choice of a "Gas" coach and "Liquid Spring" suspension, may not be for everyone, BUT, certainly was the best choice for us, and we could not be happier!

"HAPPY RV'ING TO ALL"!(y)

Latest resources

Back