• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Need new AC?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Try to find a RV mobile tech near you. There are other options. See what Newmar wants for a new unit and parts required. I’d help you if I was nearby.

I’m scheduled for FL Gaffney early December.

Yea...I will be there on 12/9. I may schedule a stop at NIRVC Atlanta during this time since I will be part of the way there anyway.

Update: After reaching out to Todd (manager at Atlanta) I was able to get a quote. They want $1861 for the AC unit, plus another $60 for gaskets and 2.5 hours of labor.

I guess its the price of owning these beasts...

Rich
That doesn’t sound bad. Going through changing my unit in July, 2.5 hrs is about right. Price of the unit sounds good too. Just odd $60 for a gasket although it maybe right. I seem to remember my new unit came with one, but not sure.

Yea....I didn't think it was out of line. I just don't seeing myself doing it. I know it is not rocket science, but I am not sure I should be hauling AC units up on the roof at 61...

Yea....I didn't think it was out of line. I just don't seeing myself doing it. I know it is not rocket science, but I am not sure I should be hauling AC units up on the roof at 61...
Your a young pup!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back