• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Answered Locate low drain valves

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Many thanks Dears John&Andrea for your kind prompt reply, the problem is no valves at all except one near the tank, I followed the lines from under the sink, under stove, under frig, behind power control and behind the refill opening but nothing. I am thinking maybe they just missed installing these valves!? I emailed prism technical support and hope they can help.
Thanks again.
Hi, I also encountered the same issue. Can you please upload a picture to show which drawer? Is the drawer on the driver side or the passenger side? Is it underneath the oven? Is it underneath a dining seat? Or is it inside the bedroom? Thank you so much! You can also email me at [email protected]. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• inside prism.jpg
    inside prism.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi, the drain valves are located under the middle drawer cabin in the middle of the motorhome.
Good luck.
@mentions
Hi, I also encountered the same issue. Can you please upload a picture to show which drawer? Is the drawer on the driver side or the passenger side? Is it underneath the oven? Is it underneath a dining seat? Or is it inside the bedroom? Thank you so much! You can also email me at [email protected]. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• inside prism.jpg
    inside prism.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 2
I went to my dealer. A technician knows where it is. I labeled it in this picture as a red heart).

Attachments

• Low point drain valve location.png
    Low point drain valve location.png
    311 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back