Lonely old girl.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
image3.jpeg
Found this 2010 Wind River in the back of a RV lot. Salesman said people thought she was too old and would be a money pit. This lonely old girl didn’t deserve this put down so l took a close look. Sure enough she was not ready to be put down so l sold my 2019 tow and bought her for a song. The dealer just shook his head. Stupid idiot.

Camped in her this summer and her quality showed thru. Everything worked just fine and the previous owner kept it in mint shape but sitting for a year didn’t do the visual any favours. A little tender loving care made her shine again. We are both old, the wife approved, and all three of us will enjoy the quality of life we deserve.
Just thought l‘d share.

(I used to rebuild the old ones and bought my first RV that way.)

That's the benefits of the previous owner's favored campgroounds going with the "10-year" rule. Otherwise good campers will be traded in and hard to sell at the stealerships.

Roger

That's the benefits of the previous owner's favored campgroounds going with the "10-year" rule. Otherwise good campers will be traded in and hard to sell at the stealerships.

Roger
And replaced by junk.

Nice find!

Looks pretty good for her age!

Sweet!

Nice pickup. Looks great. Hope the 3 of you destined to be happily ever after.

Latest resources

Back