Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Long-term RV resorts in Scottsdale, AZ??

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LaineyBug_AZ

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Vanleigh
RV Model
Beacon
RV Length
Fulltimer
Yes
We did it! Bought a 2021 Vanleigh Beacon 41FLB and take delivery in a week! Sold the house and just had to buy this 5th wheel due to the quality and that it feels a lot like a home than other 5th wheels. I see that they also maintain their value pretty well over others. NOW, to find the RV resort that we can stay at until we find the land we'll build our new house on. I checked out Westworld but the website says the max stay is 14 days in a 30-day period. W T H? I have a call into Hacienda Solano down here in Chandler which is a couple miles away from us. We prefer to be closer to Scottsdale due to work. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Many RV parks around Deer valley and the I-17 I have no details.

Many RV parks around Deer valley and the I-17 I have no details.
Hi Kevin! Thanks for the info! That's way too far west for where we need to be. ;) We're a husband & wife GC (the older version of Chip & Joanna!) and E. Valley is where most of our work is so staying in Scottsdale would be ideal. Our daughter and grandkids live over at Hayden & Chaparral so hoping to close to them too.

Well you know the Environment in Scottsdale. Maybe look at the southern end of Scottsdale, don't think you will find much in the north part.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back