• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Longest time spent on a RV trip?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'm curious how those of you who are currently traveling find the availability of sites at parks. This summer we are returning to a pre-covid travel style with no reservations. What are you finding?

I'm curious how those of you who are currently traveling find the availability of sites at parks. This summer we are returning to a pre-covid travel style with no reservations. What are you finding?
Cartoon Police GIF

Loop Train GIF

1713293929907.png

Well if you all are still working full time I am definitely doing something wrong. Our longest has been two weeks.

Being Canadian not being able to cross border with work computer I’d never get the same kind of time away as all of you.

I hope I will have the energy and health to go for extended trips in RV one retired but the current RV is not gonna be the one to do it in. Nothing wrong with it, it just does not have the comforts that this older body requires.

My husband fell in love with a new Mountainaire but at I think 600,000.00 x 1.38 Exchange rate to convert to the US dollar isn’t happening without the lottery win.

Well if you all are still working full time I am definitely doing something wrong. Our longest has been two weeks.

Being Canadian not being able to cross border with work computer I’d never get the same kind of time away as all of you.

I hope I will have the energy and health to go for extended trips in RV one retired but the current RV is not gonna be the one to do it in. Nothing wrong with it, it just does not have the comforts that this older body requires.

My husband fell in love with a new Mountainaire but at I think 600,000.00 x 1.38 Exchange rate to convert to the US dollar isn’t happening without the lottery win.
My advice is.........Retire as soon as possible!! You can't take it with you and your kids won't appreciate it anyway. Okay. I take back the kids appreciation thing. Ours are okay with us traveling and enjoying life! If there is anything left. they deserve it.

Safe travels

Darrell

My advice is.........Retire as soon as possible!! You can't take it with you and your kids won't appreciate it anyway. Okay. I take back the kids appreciation thing. Ours are okay with us traveling and enjoying life! If there is anything left. they deserve it.

Safe travels

Darrell
We were not blessed with children. I did care for sick family financially and physically for 3 years which took a huge chunk of retirement funds. I agree though I am counting down the months now instead of years. Even still a new Montainnaire will take the lottery win😀

Latest resources

Back