Longest time spent on a RV trip?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
3 months a couple winters ago.

That was the trip the wife said the 32 foot class c was not big enough - the Superstar is just right 😊

Greatest respect for you guys and gals, at six weeks, can't wait to get home and have coffee on the porch.....:cool:

Just shy of 4-months. For the most part, I enjoyed it. But I have to admit, I was ready to get back home.

No, let me rephrase that, I couldn't wait to get out of it!

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't care if I ever get back in the darned thing!

Just shy of 4-months. For the most part, I enjoyed it. But I have to admit, I was ready to get back home.

No, let me rephrase that, I couldn't wait to get out of it!

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't care if I ever get back in the darned thing!
You just wanted to get back and "play" on all your equipment! You were having "withdrawals"!;)

4 months, love every minute of it, have 3 months booked sept thru november, then 4 months in Florida, again, jan thru april

We just returned home 4325 miles several stops in Texas last month. Williams AZ and Grand Canyon was the destination. Just over five weeks. Nice trip. Temps from mid 20’s to mid 80’s. And snow on Easter in Williams, 5”.

Last edited:
One month. Kids summer holiday and their time away from home didn't allow for more. I could have gone much more, rest of fam, not so much.

Latest resources

Back