Looking for a top quality 25’ TT

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’d still like to know your “two things…”
Arched roof, and glass front cap. I didn't get into the details,as you have! But built to be water tight is first on my list!

The Lance 2645 is another one that meets the criteria. Pros over the Outdoors: no slide on door side of trailer, nice unique quality looking cabinets, bigger couch. Cons: bedroom in back leaving the better view windows looking towards the truck, not a privately held company. There are probably more of both pros and cons but for now thats it. Both in the same price range, both appear to be in the higher quality range, and a fairly local dealer sells both. Time to go to an RV show!

Just ran across this - not available yet but should be fairly soon:

Im interested in a 25’ish TT that is very well built, heavy duty enough to handle some rough dirt roads, preferably with a slide. This will be for two people, so a simple floor plan is all we’ll need/want. The majority of production TT’s do not seem up to the task. I’m looking for suggestions on good quality, well built, nice travel trailers. Also weight doesn't matter (I have plenty for truck for towing) but the heavier the better. I’ll probably go to a few shows, but there is nothing like the voice of experience. I do have some preferences/biases do Airstream snd any Forest river product are out of the running. Im curious about build quality of Outdoors RV trailers.
Northwoods Mfg (Arctic Fox and Nash) or Outdoors RV. They make rvs for camping, not just RV parks.

Whenever we consider downsizing, Outdoor brand is top of our list.
Yeah I’m pretty much stuck there. They do a couple things I don’t like but they are probably the best built trailer available. The new model coming out - 26RPS (see link above) has a rear patio like a toy hauler and residential sliding glass door on the rear wall. I’m trying to get more info on production plans for that one.

Yeah I’m pretty much stuck there. They do a couple things I don’t like but they are probably the best built trailer available. The new model coming out - 26RPS (see link above) has a rear patio like a toy hauler and residential sliding glass door on the rear wall. I’m trying to get more info on production plans for that one.
Looks pretty nice!
Found they had this new link with more information beyond that video link you provided.

Looks nice,they didn't list how heavy, or price,must be heavy to require 16 ply tires and 6800 lb×2 axles,what truck would be required?

Looks nice,they didn't list how heavy, or price,must be heavy to require 16 ply tires and 6800 lb×2 axles,what truck would be required?
They over build every trailer with an in-house built chassis and heavier axles and over-rated Goodyear tires. This trailer is probably close to 9,000lbs empty so a 3/4 ton or better. A lot of 1/2 tons may be rated for this but I wouldn’t do it. MSRP will probably be around $100k so price will be $70-80k which seems insane for a travel trailer but it’s less than half an airstream and probably a better trailer. The two things I don’t like are the rubber roof and no back splashes on the sinks. the second one I can fix; the first I’d just have to live with.

Latest resources

Back