RV Length
43'
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sport S w/ Air Force One and Blue Ox
Hi, I have a 2015 DSDP 4312. My Onan 10k RVQD won’t start or crank. Trouble code is 32 which is low crank speed but it’s not cranking at all. Batteries are fine. Some post seem to point at those standard square relays being the culprit but can’t locate them for the life of me. I looked around the generator bay and around the fuse bay but couldn’t find them there. Any advice would be appreciated.

Did a quick google search. Seems code is a low cranking speed which could be weak batteries (low voltage). Also saw some tips to check the terminal connections to the generator as they may be loose. I don't know if using the house battery bridge would help get more juice to the GEN to get it started. As you have a 2015 Newmar, when is the last time the chassis batteries were replaced?

With starter batteries, voltage may seem fine but cold cranking amps (CCA) may be insufficient.

Yeah had done a Google search too. Def should not be batteries, house and chassis batteries are only a year old and both test totally fine. From what I read online if it’s not even cranking which is my cSe it’s quite likely the relay hence why I was asking if anyone knew where they were.

If batteries are good I'd be checking battery wire's and the ground wire for corrosion. Have you tried starting right at the generator?

Latest resources

Back